Nintex RPA (Robotic Process Automation )
Companies are under extreme pressure to improve efficiency in their business processes. Digital transformation, the leveraging of digital technologies to remake a process to become more efficient or effective, is a critical focus area for many businesses. Despite efforts to digitally transform, most companies are still heavily reliant on manual processes - often using paper, email, and spreadsheets for their processes.
Organizations are looking for automation for several reasons, including:
- To REDUCE COSTS
- To minimize RISK and to maintain COMPLIANCE, especially important for business in highly regulated industries
- To INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY within their organization.
- To IMPROVE customer service and remove friction from the CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Nintex, a digital process leader, provides a low-code process intelligence and automation platform that empowers companies to simplify the creation of modern business applications that connect people, systems, and processes to deliver results quickly.
RPA stands for Robotic Process Automation. RPA is a technology that aims to streamline repetitive business processes.
RPA is designed:
- To help reduce long working hours
- To Focus employees' attention on challenging processes
- To Save money and other organizational resources.
With RPA, you will Be more accurate, more efficient, and more successful.
Nintex RPA sets the standard for secure, scalable, and cost-efficient automation. With five patents for machine learning and computer vision, our robotic process automation solutions enable businesses to automate even complex tasks. The drag-and-drop interface is designed for business users, no coding required.