Leap & Scale® key offering is an innovative Sensor-to-Server (s2s®) technology, based on IOT architectures, which is the core to all its solutions and offerings. Such architectures, when deployed enable data collection and management of system by data collected from smart sensors and devices. With data being at the center of all the analytics, the company works on research and building diverse expertise to ensure that the most optimal amount of data is collected, processed and stored in the system. Various key areas of modelling the data, optimal transmission of the data between the sensor and sever has been developed through years of research and understanding of the domains. With the wireless technologies and mobility, connectivity is not always guaranteed but the company offers innovative solutions to tackle such issues.
- IoT & IIoT platforms for licensing
- Enterprise customisations
- Custom build platforms
For various industries and companies, IOT technologies are paving way to next level of operation excellence and growth. Bringing all of these together for the industrial application is a challenge. With our innovative products, platforms and solutioning services, companies – large and small – are benefitted by bringing IOT enabled products and systems at an accelerated pace into the market. Our present areas of work
- Telematics, Telemetry and Instrumentation
- Consumer IOT (Building Management, Appliance Monitoring & Control, Fire & Safety)
- Machine Monitoring & Control
- Data Analytics and Decision by Data (Operational Excellence, Predictive Maintenance, Trends and Patterns)
Our innovative products and customizable platforms, provide solutions in Telematics, Telemetry, Remote Monitoring and Control and Industrial Automation for Vehicular Technology, Solar & Wind Energy – Metering and Monitoring, Weather Stations, Smart Lighting, Smart Facility, Building Fire and Safety to name a few,
- Ready to Use (SAAS and PAAS) based platform for IoT Enablement for any device
- Platform profiles that enable IoT in specific industry verticals
- Build your own IoT using the components, products and customisable platforms
Since 2014, we have built numerous systems and solutions for customers and platforms to enable IoT and IIoT to improve the systems and the outcome of the systems. We will be happy to discuss any use cases you may have for your systems.
AddressRL 178 G Block MIDC