ANZ India Business Chamber (ANZIBC) is a non-profit organization working closely with the business community, diplomatic missions, educational institutions and other trade promotion agencies in the Indo-Pacific region for promotion of trade and business connecting the four countries – India, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
The Chamber’s success lies in its large network of business contacts, its focus on young entrepreneurship, an accent on digital business, a significantly marketing oriented approach and not just an association of international business community.
The Chamber provides the following services to its members:
- Business Matching and Business Introductions.
- The profile, photograph and contact details of the members in the Chamber’s website for greater visibility and business leads.
- Seminars, Webinars and Business Networking Sessions for facilitating business interactions.
- Membership Certificate
- Business Delegations to understand the international market, meetings with prospective clients and to establish connection with government agencies.
- Help members in setting up offices overseas, assist in legal formalities, product launch, international marketing support and branding.
- Access to the Chamber’s online magazine, ANZIBC Business and biennial publication, ANZIBC Business Directory
- University-Industry collaborations, study abroad programs, recruitment tie-ups, internships and other promotional events.
- Special Task Force to help the Start-ups with their funding requirements.
- Apart from all the above, we help our members with other requirements on a case-by-case basis including contact addresses, recommendation letters, business introductions, etc.